What is Included in the Gift?
- Personalized Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler w/ Lid (12 oz)
- 10 Piece Stainless Steel Pedicure Kit
- Super Nail Pedicure Wand (Coarse & Medium Grits)
- Cuticle Revitalizing Oil (.5 oz)
- Gena Pedi Care Sloughing Lotion (8.5 oz)
- High Gloss Top Coat (.43 oz)
- 12 Birchwood Cuticle Sticks
- 3 Professional Fun Patterned Nail Files
- Clear Waterproof Zipper Bag (Trim color may vary)
- Pumice Pad
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Pedicure Gift Box for Women
"Call Me a Toe Truck" Story
When is the last time you gave your feet a little love? If you are like most of us, you probably don't pay much attention to your feet. Have you ever taken time to really think about all your feet do for you? Here are just a few things that you can do, that you owe to your feet.
By walking on only your two feet, your hands are free to take countless selfies and pictures of every meal you eat, to post to all of your social media accounts of course. Our feet allow you to stay in shape by running to the trendy coffee shop on the corner where you gladly pay $8 for our favorite coffee drink with extra whip cream. Your feet allow you to tiptoe around uncomfortable topics like saving for retirement, reducing your credit card debt and minimizing your carbon footprint. Lastly, your feet let you run away from bad dates, PTA volunteer requests and questionable decisions you have made in the past.
Your feet do a lot for you so show them some love.
Every thing you can think of is in this set. Super cute and all inclusive for a great pedi. Loved it!
Super Fun for kids
Gave this to my daughter for her 12th birthday. So fun to watch her have her friends over and pretend to be masseuses.
Summer is here
Pretty sure my husband gave me this because he hates the looks of my feet. They needed some work. And now they are smooth and sandal ready.