What is Included in the Gift?
- 39 Piece Tool Set
- Everything She Needs for Home Repair and DIY Projects
- Storage Case
- 9' Measuring Tape
- 6" Slip Joint Pliers
- Claw Hammer
- 8pc SAE Hex Keys
- 8" Ratcheting Bit Driver
- 8" Scissors
- 7" Utility Knife
- 4pc Precision Screwdrivers
- 20 pc Driving Bits
- 2” Magnetic Bit Holder
- Duct Tape
- Mini Hot Glue Gun Combo Kit
- Magnetic Wristband
- Magnetic Level (9")
- Temporarily Including: Drywall Anchor Kit (While Supplies Last - Not Pictured in Photos)
- Temporarily Including: Picture Hanging Kit (While Supplies Last - Not Pictured in Photos)
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $89.99 Sale
SHIPS FREE TO 48 STATES
(Discounted Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii & Canada)
DIY Gift Box for Her
Is their DVR full of episodes of Love it or List it, Flip or Flop, Property Brothers and Fixer Upper? Do they resonate better with Joanna Gaines than the Kardashians? If so this is the perfect gift set for them. Let them be the star of their own home renovations with this tool gift box. With a 39 piece tool set and other useful essentials for the home, this gift is great as a housewarming gift or even for the "Fixer Upper" friend of yours.
This gift name "What a Tool" will be included on the charity card that is shipped to the recipient. If you have any questions about this gift please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I love doing a lot of home repair and diy type projects, so having my own set of tools is right up my alley. I haven't had a chance to use any of it yet, but the tools look good and I'm pretty sure my husband won't steal them.