What is Included in the Gift?
- Golden Soy Candle Wax (1 lb)
- 2 Country Comfort Candle Jars (8 oz)
- 4 Pre-Waxed Cotton Candle Wicks
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Fragrance Oil (.5 oz)
- Kiwi Watermelon Fragrance Oil (.5 oz)
- Gold Candle Color
- Green Candle Color
- Blueberry Muffin Gourmet Popcorn (3.5 oz)
- Candle Making Instructions
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
This DIY gift is great for adults or children. Adult supervision is reccomended for younger children.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Candle Making Gift Set
"Waxing Strong" Story
In a study completed in 2014 researchers identified that the human nose is capable of distinguishing more than 1 Trillion different scents. Even with the popularity of candles at an all time high, there are still plenty of scents just waiting to be created. You are only limited by your imagination.
Do you prefer the scent of spices such as cinnamon, ginger or clove. Perhaps you like the lighter floral scents of lavender, rose or honeysuckle. Maybe you want to start a new shocking candle trend with scents such as burning rubber, sulfur gas and spoiled food.
Regardless of the scents you select it is time to get started and to tap into the $2.3 Billion candle industry. You could be the next candle titan. Even if that dream does not come true, you can have a lot of fun building that perfect scent for your nose.
A fun gift
My mom loved the gift. She has been looking for activities to do since she retired and she was very happy to try this out.
I received this set as a gift and can't wait to make my own candles. I love crafts and different scents and I am excited to create my own. The diamond came engraved with my name on it, and I love that, too!