What is Included in the Gift?
- 9 Piece Choice White Knife Set
- Made of Professional Grade High Cabon 420 Stainless Steel
- Egonomically Designed Handles for Non-Slip Comfort
- Set Includes
- 10" Serrated Edge Slicing Knife
- 9" Serrated Offset Bread Knife
- 8" Chef Knife
- 7" Santoku Knife
- 6" Narrow Stiff Boning Knife
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife
- 3.25" Paring Knife
- 12" Sharpening Steel
- Mercer Heavy Duty Storage Nylon Rollw/ Eight Pockets and Velcro Closure
- Personalized Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Coffee Tumbler w/ Lid (20 oz)
- Personalized Bamboo Cheese Cutting Board
- 12 " x 6.5"
- For a Limited Time this Gift includes a Bonus Cotton Canvas Apron not Pictured in image
- 26" x 28"
- Convenient Spacious Front Pocket
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Updated June 2020
Kitchen Gift Crate for Her
"On the Cutting Edge" Story
You wake up suddenly, and sit straight up in bed. There is a thin film of perspiration on your forehead and your heart is racing. It is the third night this week that you have had the same dream, or actually the same nightmare. After some time has passed you lay back down and start to drift off and the dream starts again....
You are standing in the Iron Chef Kitchen Stadium preparing for your battle with an Iron Chef. It is not by luck that you have arrived here. You have trained and prepared for this day for years. Up every morning at 4:00 am chopping vegetables, prepping complicated sauces and experimenting with new flavor profiles. You have made countless sacrifices to get to this point, but it will all be worth it, to be crowned an "Iron Chef."
The secret ingredient is revealed and you smile because you have the perfect dishes in mind to showcase that ingredient. You are confident and eerily calm as the Chairman drops his arm and shouts "Allez Cuisine."
You head over to your table to start chopping the vegetables you need for your main course. You grab your favorite chef's knife and press it down on an onion. To your surprise the knife won't even pierce the first layer of skin. You press harder, but still nothing. You quickly put that knife away and grab another but the result is the same. Knife after knife fails to slice in to the onion. You are starting to panic. The audience and judges are starting to laugh and make fun of you. The camera is zooming in on you as sweat drips down your face. It is then that you wake up again in your bed screaming "no, no, no."
When it comes to interpreting dreams, this is an easy one. First, you might be watching too much Food Network. Second, and even more important, there is nothing more frustrating than a dull chef's knife.
It is time to sharpen your skills so you are ready to slice through the competition, chopping down those barriers along the way, avoiding those dicey situations and cutting your way to the top.
It was perfect. In every respect. Perfect.
The knife is awesome! I loved the engraved cutting board as well. I also loved being able to choose a charity to donate back to.
Nice knife and very sharp! I love cooking, and this knife is a great addition to my collection