Brilliant Gifts Commitment to Health & Safety
Our mission here at Brilliant Gifts is to make it easy and fun to send exciting gifts to the important people in your life. As part of that mission we love to have fun, we don't take ourselves too seriously and at times we may even be a little irreverent.
However, we do take the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners very seriously. With COVID-19 concerns on the rise throughout the world we want to let you know what we are doing to ensure our employees, customers, partners and communities are healthy and safe.
1) We are following the guidelines issued by the WHO, CDC and local authorities.
2) Most of our employees involved with customer service are working from home. They are still available via phone calls, texts, chat and email. They might be feeling a little lonely so give them a call or text them today.
3) We are still packing and shipping orders each business day. Carriers such as UPS and the USPS are experiencing delays to some regions. They are no longer offering service guarantees. The estimated delivery dates on our website are just that, estimates. We have found that UPS and the USPS are meeting most of those delivery dates but some packages may be delayed after they leave our warehouse. Our website will always show accurate inventory availability. Our fulfillment team is practicing social distancing and we are cleaning and sanitizing our warehouse multiple times each day, especially those shared surfaces like door handles, packing equipment, etc.
4) If employees experience any type of illness, regardless of how small, they know to stay home and will be paid for their time at home.
5) We have asked our partners and other non-employees to not visit our offices or warehouse at this time.
6) Most of our product suppliers continue to deliver product for our gifts as scheduled. If that changes in the future and we aren't able to get a specific product for one of our gift crates we will take that crate out of stock on the site or we may substitute one similar product for another in the crate. If we make any substitutions in any of our gift crates it will be listed in the "What's Included in the Gift" section of the product page. If we make any substitutions we will always substitute a product of greater value in the gift.
We understand that many of you are unable to be with friends and family members on birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and other special occasions. We know how important it is for you to get gifts to them quickly and safely. We are committed to helping you show how much you care with fun, creative and thoughtful Brilliant Gifts. If you ever have any questions please contact us.
We are extremely grateful for your continued support! Stay safe, healthy, happy and optimistic for our future!
~Brilliant Gifts Team