What is Included in the Gift?
- Oreo Minis Reclosable Snack Pack (8 oz)
- Chips Ahoy Minis Reclosable Snack Pack (8 oz)
- Nutter Butter Bites Reclosable Snack Pack (8 oz)
- Sugar Cookie Flavored Gourmet Popcorn (3.5 oz)
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- For Each "Things Might Be Crummy but You're One Tough Cookie" Care Package Purchased, Brilliant Gifts Will Donate a Gift Box with Snacks and Treats to First Responders or Local Hospitals on the Front Line of the COVID-19 Fight
Bulk pricing available for this gift when purchasing five or more units. Contact us for a quote or more details.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Cookie Gift Box for a Friend
Until you can be there physically by their side, this gift is perfect for reminding your friends and family that you are always there, sending positive thoughts there way. You know they have anything that is thrown their way because they are one tough cookie.
This gift name "Things Might Be Crummy but You're One Tough Cookie" will be included on the greeting card that is shipped to the recipient. If you have any questions about this gift please feel free to contact us.
A bit pricey, great idea. Recipient loved it!!
The recipient cheered up when she received the gift. The packaging was very professional - a nicely decorated box inside a box.
It was so thoughtful and I love that they donate snacks to those on the front lines of this pandemic!
The gift from our financial advisor was a total surprise. We had fun opening the package from beginning to end. We were drawn into the experience with the card, "Things might be crummy but you're one tough cookie. Quarantine Party in a Box." My 15-year old daughter immediately wanted to know if there were cookies inside. Her eyes lit up when she saw the Oreos. The total presentation was impressive. I love the fact that a donation was made as well.