What is Included in the Gift?
Cool Mist USB Electric Essential Oil DiffuserTemporarily Substituting Modern "Home Stays" Mini Essential Oils Diffuser 7 LED Colored Lights Auto Cut Off When Water Runs Low Transparent Water Tank to View Water Levels
- Plant Therapy Defender Essential Oil Blend (10 ml)
- Help Support Your Entire Family Against the Threat of Seasonal Illnesses with the Immune-Boosting Power of Defender.
- Plant Therapy Relax Synergy Essential Oil (10 ml)
- The Essential Oils in the Relax Synergy Were Specially Chosen to Help Promote a Peaceful, Tranquil State of Mind.
- Plant Therapy Lavender Essential Oil (10 ml)
- Lavender Essential Oil is Renowned for its Many Beneficial Properties, Including Promoting Calm, Relaxation, and Being a Nervous Tension Reliever.
- Plant Therapy Respir Aid Synergy Essential Oil (10 ml)
- The Soothing, Cooling, Respiratory Supporting Essential Oils in this Blend are Unmatched in Helping to Clear Congestion and Allowing you to Breathe Easier.
- Plant Therapy Peppermint US Essential Oil (10 ml)
- Peppermint has a cooling effect on the skin that is revitalizing and wonderful to the touch, due to its menthol content
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Essential Oils Gift Box
"Oils Fair in Love and War" Story
While essential oils are all the rage right now, they have actually been used throughout history. Ancient Egypt was the true birthplace of essential oils or aromatherapy as we know it today. The Egyptians cultivated plants for their oils and used them extensively for religious, medicinal and beauty purposes.
Throughout the dark ages aromatics were used in place of bathing to cover foul smells. Bathing was rare so people used smells to cover their own body odor.
In modern times essential oils have remained popular for both health and practical uses to replace harmful chemicals in the home.
It's time to put your favorite oil in the diffuser, take a deep breath and sit back and relax. After all......it's essential.