What is Included in the Gift?
- Cultured Freshwater Pearl Cat Face Stud Earrings
- 6mm Cultured Freshwater Pearls
- Earrings Measure 7.3mm x 8.1mm
- Personalized Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Tumbler w/ Lid (20 oz) (Engraved with Recipient's Name and Image of a Cat)
- Ceramic Cat Ring Holder
- Greenies Feline Smartbites - Great for Hairball Control (2.1 oz)
- Cat Toy Variety Pack
- Includes 13 Different Cat Toys
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
This gift includes beautiful, premium sterling silver jewelry she will love. All jewelry purchased from Brilliant Gifts includes a lifetime guarantee!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Gift Crate for Your Cat Obsessed Friend
"Feeling a Little Catty" Story
Throughout history cats have been one the most, popular pets in the world. That is still the case today for a variety of reasons. In addition to being cute, cats provide companionship and comfort to their owners. Whether it's your first cat or your 10th, here are some things you may not know about our feline friends:
- Cats conserve energy by sleeping for an average of 13 to 14 hours a day.
- Cats and humans have been associated for nearly 10,000 years.
-Cats have excellent hearing and a powerful sense of smell.
- The title of history’s craziest cat man might go to Abraham Lincoln. Mary Todd Lincoln was once asked if her husband had any hobbies. Her response? “Cats!”
- A rich British antique dealer named Ben Rea loved his cat Blackie so much that when he died in 1988, he left most of his estate—totaling nearly $13 million—to the lucky (albeit likely indifferent) feline. The money was split among three cat charities, which had been instructed to keep an eye on Rea’s beloved companion. To this day, Blackie holds the Guinness World Record for Wealthiest Cat.
So cuddle up with your cat today and remember that while dogs might be "mans best friend," cats hold the title "women's best friend" in your heart.