What is Included in the Gift?
- Hollow Hair Brush Diversion Safe
- Great for Protecting Your Personal Items and Smugling Contraband
- 6 Pcs Nylon Tattoo Sleeves
- Look Tough and Pick the Right Tattoos for the Gang You Want to Join
- "Serious Revenge: And the Art of Stealth Payback" Soft Cover Book
- You Will Have Plenty of Time to Plan Your Revenge on the Person Who Set You Up
- "Creative Snacks, Meals, Beverages and Desserts You Can Make Behind Bars: A Cookbook for Inmates Looking to Put Fun Back Into Food"
- Soft Cover Book
- Make Delicous Meals for You and Your Cellmates
- 4-Packs of Candy Ciggarettes
- Great Way to Barter for the Things You Want Without Putting Your Health at Risk
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Surviving Prison When You Have Been Falsely Convicted of a Crime Gift Crate
"Run on Sentence" Story
You were just minding your own business when all of a sudden you were arrested, tried and convicted for a crime you didn't commit. You are now facing a prison sentence and scared out of your mind. Don't worry, this gift crate will give you everything you need to survive and perhaps even thrive, in prison.
To start off you will receive a hairbrush with a hollow handle for hiding contraband and will allow you to bring a few small comfort items from home.
To survive in prison you need to look tough. You could go get a bunch of tattoos, but that hurts. With these six tattoo sleeves you will not only look tough but will be able to pick the right tattoos to join the most popular gangs.
You will have plenty of time to plot your revenge for whoever set you up and the "Serious Revenge" book will give you some great ideas.
Adjusting to prison food can be tough. However, with the included "Creative Snacks, Meals, Beverages and Desserts You Can Make Behind Bars" book you will soon be running your own prison catering business.
Lastly, as you probably know, cigarettes are the currency of prison. However, you don't want to put your health in jeopardy by taking up smoking, so we have included four packs of candy cigarettes. Use them to get what you need and no one will be the wiser.