What is Included in the Gift?
- Sugar Cookie Scented Soy Travel Candle in Tin with Lid
- 2-in-1 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth and Towel
- White silky microfiber on one side, gray terry towel on back side
- Great for cleaning monitor screens, cell phone screens, etc.
- 6" x 6" with Brilliant Gifts logo on white side
- 4-Subject Mini Spiral Notebook with Plastic Cover
- Cover Size 5.5 x 5" - Page Size 5.5 x 4"
- 4 Subject - 150 Lined sheets
- Perfect size for taking notes on conference calls, etc.
- Color will vary
- 12 pk - Black Ballpoint Stick Pens
- Low vicosity ink for a smooth writing experience
- Kleenex Facial Tissues
- 100 Tissues Box
- Post-It Note Pad
- 3" x 3" - 72 Sheets - Color will vary
- Gourmet Caramel Popcorn (3.5 oz)
Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans (2.5 oz)During Hot Summer Months a Roasted/Salted Mixed Nut Pack Will Be Substituted (4 oz)
- Optional - Personalized Insulated Tumbler w/ Spill resistant Lid - Engraved w/ Name, Company Name or Other Text (20 oz) (+$15)
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
Bulk Pricing Availble Shipped to Multiple Addresses
Call us toll free at 844-994-4387 to place your bulk order.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
New for 2020
Working from Home Care Package
"Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, It's Home to Work We Go" Story
Working from home is the new norm for many of us. While there are many advantages to working from home there are plenty of challenges as well. If you're unsure if you want to stay working from home when offices start opening back up we have complied this helpful list of the top five Pros and Cons of working from home.
Pro - The commute is amazing. Just 20 steps from the bedroom to the office,
Con - When you work from home, you are always at work. It can be tough to get away from work.
Pro - No more dressing up. Working in your PJs can be very comfortable.
Con - It can be easy to forget that you are not wearing pants when you stand up on that video conference call.
Pro - No more wasting time with unproductive water cooler talk and uninvited drop ins from co-workers.
Con - It can get awful lonely at home. If you find yourself holding "team meetings" with your kid's stuffed animals it may be time to get out a little.
Pro - You don't have to sit at your desk all day. You can work from the couch, the kitchen or the patio.
Con - It's much less exciting to "borrow" office supplies when you had to buy them in the first place.
Pro - It is nice to be able to get a few things doe around the house on your break time.
Con - There are a lot if distractions around the home office. If you can name more than five day-time soap opera characters it may be time to turn off the TV.