What is Include in the Gift?
- Cactus Succulent
- Living Plant
- Low Maintenance
- Planter Width - 2.5"
- Cactus Type May Vary
- Small Polished Saguaro Cactus Stud Earrings
- .925 Sterling Silver
- Large Fizzy White Bath Bomb
- Pina Colada Scented Soothing Bath Salt Crystals 1 lb
- Two Cactus Lollipops
- Blueberry Muffin Gourmet Popcorn (3.2 oz)
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Cactus Gift Box
"A Little Prickly" Story
Did you know that cacti are one of the most popular houseplants in the world? From golden barrels to jade plants, these beautiful plants are unique and there is so much to learn about them. Did you know that;
- Cacti can survive anywhere from 15 to 300 year
- There are 1500 to 1800 species of cacti
- Some breeds of cactus can grow up to 6 feet high. For reference, picture somebody who is about 6 feet tall. Now picture 11 of them stacked on top of each other.
- Certain types of cacti are popular sources of food. I don’t know about you, no matter how many times my cactus has been cleaned for thorns, I don’t plan on trying to take a bite out of it anytime soon.
While cacti are some of the most unique and amazing living things on earth, I think that you are even better. Thanks for always being a friend and not being “prickly”.
This gift contains a living plant and will need to be opened as soon as it is received. In cold winter months a heat pack may be included in your shipping carton, please discard the heating pack when you receive the gift.
This gift name "A Little Prickly" will be included on the charity card that is shipped to the recipient. If you have any questions about this gift please feel free to contact us.
I received this cute gift from my boyfriend. He is always late. But he made up for it with this gift! Loved the break open crate, too!