What is in the Box?
- Collapsible Pasta Strainer (9")
- Stainless Steel Pasta Fork (9")
- Vineyard Pasta Salad with Red Wine Vinaigerette
- 14 oz.
- Grape Shaped Pasta Salad
- Chicken Noodle Pasta Soup
- 11.25 oz.
- Soup Mix Included
- Chicken Shaped Pasta
- Seashells Tri-Colored Pasta
- 16 oz.
- Large Seashell Shaped Pasta
- Pastably The Best Sauce Ever
- 18 oz.
- Red Pasta Sauce
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Pasta Gift Box
"Pasta La Vista Baby" Story
With over 300 shapes and varieties of pasta in Italy, it is no surprise that Italians eat more than 60 pounds of pasta per person per year. That is nearly three times the amount consumed per person in the United States. It's time for us to step up our pasta game. So throw a pot of water on the stove and enjoy these pasta puns while it comes to a boil.
- Did you hear about the Italian chef who died? He pasta way.
- Why wouldn’t the woman eat at the pasta restaurant? The food cost a pretty penne.
- How much water should you use when you make pasta? About a cup orzo.
- Why did everyone think the spaghetti was flirting? It was just a little too saucy.
- Why didn’t the fettuccine go out for Halloween? It was too alfredo.
- Why couldn’t the man lift all the pasta sauce? He wasn’t stroganoff.
Fun gift for father-in-law and mother-in-law
We ordered the crate as our gift box option and it was fun to see pictures of my father-in-law wearing safety glasses and gloves as he opened it. :-) I’m not sure it was necessary but it was entertaining. This was a fun gift
All of the pastas were really good and I loved that it was all inclusive! So original!
I got this for my wife, who works full time, and is a full time mom, too. I wanted her to be able to have a good meal that she can quickly prepare, and the tools to do that with. She liked the whole set and liked the collapsible strainer a lot, too.