What is Included in the Gift?
- Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle
- Holds 19 oz
- Includes a Carabiner to Easiy Clip to Bag or Other Items
- Collapses for Easy Transport
- Lightweight Running Belt
- Adjustable Waist Band
- One Size Fits All
- Reflective Strips Make You More Visible at Dusk/Dawn
- Lightweight, Waterproof, Comfortable Lycra Fabric
- Sweat Headband
- 2 LED Wrist/Ankle Straps
- Batteries Included
- Microfiber Sports Towel With Case
- 40" x 12"
- Two Quest Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 15 Grams of Protein Each
- <1 Gram of Sugar Each
- Energy Mix (3 oz)
- Raw Cashews, Sunflower Seeds, Pepitas, Raisins, Almonds and Filberts
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Running Gift Crate for Her
Why in the world to people run? Well, to some it may be a great stress relief or even a way to keep their body fit. To others, it's an unexplainable pull towards being able to push yourself further and harder than you thought before. No matter the reason, this running gift crate is perfect for motivating and supporting the runner in your life. From water bottles to led wrist lights to keep them safe, they are going to adore this runners gift.
This gift name "My Run and Only" will be included on the charity card that is shipped to the recipient. If you have any questions about this gift please feel free to contact us.
Love this set
This is a great set. I just don't use headbands so I'll give it to my sister, who does. Other than that, the rest of the gift is great!
I'm a runner!
Great gift for the runner! I will use everything in here.
I've recently taken up running and am running my first marathon. The running belt and ankle straps come in handy! I love the shoe charm as well. I don't mind admitting that I love when people ask me if I run when I wear it!