What is Include in the Gift?
- Two Handmade Turkish Towels
- Hand-Crafted with Cotton
- Imported from Turkey
- Your Two Choices of Towel Colors (See Photos)
- 4" Succulent in Ceramic Hexagon Pot with Bamboo Drip Tray
- Large Scented Candle
- Includes a Glass Tumbler and Gift Box
- 11 oz
- Nautre Love Soothing Hand Wash
- Lavender + Coconut Oil
- 16.9 oz
- Gourment Caramel Popcorn (3.2 oz)
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
New Gift July 2020
Housewarming Gift Box
When you think of the country Turkey, one of the first things you are likely to think of is a Turkish towel. These elaborate and stunning accessories capture the eye and are a symbol of design around the world. But here are some facts you may NOT know about Turkish towels.
- Turkish Towels were originally used for a ceremonial bath for a bride before her wedding, then later on for other important events in her life.
- The Turkish name for these towels are "havly" or "havlu".
- It is only truly considered a Turkish towel if the towel if it is hand-woven.
- The average professional can make 3-4 towels a day.
Now when your friends come over and see your stunning towels, you can entice them with your knowledge of all things Turkish towels.