What is Included in the Gift?
- Personalized Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Water Tumbler w/ Built-In Straw Lid (20 oz)
- The Yoga Deck: 50 Poses & Meditations for Body, Mind & Spirit
- Perfect When She Can't Make it To a Class
- Use 1 Card or Follow One of The Sequences Provided
- Yoga Strap
- Adjustable D Ring (6 ft)
- Helps Sustain Hard-to-Reach Poses
Yoga Mat Cleaner with Cleaning Towel (4 oz)
- Color of Towel Will Vary
- Pink Sugar Cookie Scente Travel Candle
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
This gift includes beautiful, premium sterling silver jewelry she will love. All jewelry purchased from Brilliant Gifts includes a lifetime guarantee!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Brilliant Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Gift for the Yoga Lover
"I'm a Pro-Poser" Story
Yoga can be a great way to build and maintain muscles, increase flexibility, improve cardio and circulatory health and prevent injury. However, is it possible to be too passionate about yoga? Answering the following questions will help you determine if you are addicted to yoga.
1) Could you wear your yoga pants every day for a month and never wear the same pair more than once?
2) Do you fall asleep at night thinking "Am I in the proper Shavasana pose?"
3) Do you spend more time on your yoga mat than you do on your mattress?
4) Does "posing" for an Instagram selfie mean something different to you than it does for others?
5) Do all of your conversations end with namaste?
6) Do you always use anjali mudra when thanking someone?
7) When you see someone bend over to pick something up do you think "they are doing that wrong?"
8) Do you keep back-up yoga clothes and mat in your car at all times in case your primary clothes/mat are dirty?
9) Do all of the employees at Lululemon know your name when you walk in?
10) When someone mentions they have a sore neck or back do you immediately say "I have a pose for that?"
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be addicted to yoga. If that is the case we recommend you take a nice long vacation. And no, you should not call the resort ahead of time to ask if they have yoga classes.
I reviewed this gift crate for my birthday and I love it!! I will definitely use the yoga accessories and especially love how high quality the water bottle is!
I recently started doing yoga and love this gift. The cards make it easy to do anywhere. I'd highly recommend this to any yoga lover.
Great idea. Love this company! Love the charities.
I live for yoga! The cards have been a fun change, when I can't get to a class. I also love the yoga charm as well.